A Private Investigative Company like International Investigators, Inc. works with an Attorney to obtain the best results for their Clients. With over 1.2 million attorneys in the US and 80,000 taking the bar exam every year, the need for assistance in providing the court with accurate information is extremely high. We have many attorneys requesting our services on behalf of their Clients. An attorney must have the facts and many times, hiring an Investigative Company is the most effective approach to obtain pertinent information to present to the court.
Consider the following common scenario: an attorney schedules a consultation with a prospective Client, but the Client’s story just doesn’t add up. Sometimes Clients forget some of the facts, but sometimes they are trying to be misleading. Many times, the Clients just do not have firsthand knowledge of the situation or are unaware of exactly what is happening to them or against them. At this point, the attorney should be considering the following questions:
- How truthful is the Client, the Subject, Third Parties?
- Did the events occur in the manner the Client stated?
- Could there be witnesses that would testify against the Client?
- Did the Client embellish or leave out any information that could be used against them?
- Did the Client forget important information?
Consulting an attorney can be stressful and the process can be intimidating. Attorneys and their Clients must build trust between themselves to effectively win their case.
Attorneys want to win their case. They don’t want to file any legal filings until they have verified facts. If their Client’s information is not truthful or helpful prior to proceeding, they want evidence to either back up the Client’s story or discount it. Facts are facts, but many times there is evidence that can better explain how an event transpired. Take nothing at face value.
Examples of why a Law Firm should employee an Investigative Company:
- Evidence accidentally deleted from their Client’s personal device
- Data Extraction Software
- Obtain Deleted text messages
- Obtain the List of calls made and received
- Obtain Deleted photos or images
- Report of Findings
- Testimony of the Forensic Tech
- Field work for witnesses, events, and other scenarios
- Witness Statements
- Determine what they saw or heard
- Obtain times and dates
- Obtain names of other witnesses
- Determine their credibility
- Obtain video footage from businesses in the area
- To request copies of footage that would assist the attorney
- The ability to locate other witnesses
- Conduct covert surveillance of the Client’s spouse
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Asset Investigation ~ Hidden Money, Assets in Divorce
- Property (land, structures, vehicles)
- Hidden financial accounts
- TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures)
These are just a few of the reasons we, at International Investigators, Inc., may be called upon to perform.
- Tim Wilcox, CEO International Investigators, Inc.
- McGinley, Director of Operations, International Investigators, Inc.