With half of all marriages in America ending in divorce, it won’t surprise you, I’m sure, to learn that in 65% of marriages, there is a cheating spouse – either currently involved in an extramarital affair or been involved in marriage infidelity in the past.
In many instances, even when you feel you have evidence to prove yourself 100% correct in your suspicions, cheating spouses may vehemently deny the allegations. If you have been together for a long time and share children and deep family ties, it’s very difficult to walk out on a whim.
Don’t agonize and worry. Don’t try to second guess what is or isn’t going on when you talk to your attorney. International Investigators has been in the business of private investigations for many years and work with attorneys to get the facts and the truth you need.
- When your spouse tells you he has a last-minute business trip but the details are sketchy
- On the day before or day of his or her birthday
- The Thursday before or Monday after a long holiday weekend
- The day before Thanksgiving or the Friday following
- A couple of days before Valentine’s Day or lunch time on Valentine’s Day since he will be expected to be with you that evening
- During any evening when he or she does not invite you to attend a company event
- Dec. 23, lunch time on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve
No matter how difficult it is to finally make the decision to call in an investigator, your suspicions can either be put to rest or dealt with; and isn’t peace of mind what you need? And peace of mind comes from knowing the facts.
-T. Wilcox, CEO, International Investigators
-B. McGinley, Director of Operations, International Investigators