Often someone is accused or alleged to have conducted an act, or been involved in an activity they state they had no part in, or they are blamed for words they did not say. Many times, the actions and words of an individual can be believed, but what happens when there is doubt? How can the truth be determined? There are ways to obtain the facts. Here are some suggestions that utilize in obtaining the truth.
- Polygraph Examination or a VSA (Voice Stress Analysis) to determine deception or non-deception. A Polygraph requires an individual to be hooked up to monitor three physical reactions, sweat, using electrodes attached to a finger, heart rate and blood pressure through an arm cuff and breathing through chest straps. A VSA is conducted by measuring the stress in your voice.
- Surveillance is used when one party is accused of having an affair when an employee is abusing FMLA or is contemplating a disability claim. It is also used to determine the activity of an individual who claims they do not participate in a specific activity and/or claim they are at one location when in fact they are not. Proper surveillance is conducted discreetly, and the Investigator obtains still photos and video of the Subject’s activity.
- Background Checks can be conducted to prove or disprove if an individual is linked to a criminal record, civil litigation or driving offenses to include DUI/DWI or Public Intoxication. A Background Check can be requested on a possible job candidate, an individual on a dating site, or in a Custody or Divorce case. This type of investigation can also be conducted for Law Firms to find information on their Clients who have been charged with an offense they did not commit.
- Asset Checks are conducted when a case is in litigation. Types of cases that would require an Asset Search would be Embezzlement, Divorce when one party is believed to have hidden funds and Law Suits to determine if the Defendant has the funds to pay a Judgment.
- Cellular Forensics ~ Forensically image and extract data from a cellular device. From the extraction, deleted data and information can be obtained. As an example, someone is accused of taking a photo or sending a text but upon physical examination of the phone, no text or photo exists. From the extraction, if such a text or photo exists, it can be found and identified. The results are affected by the length of time the text or photo was deleted and the GB of the device.
If you have been falsely accused or charged with a crime or activity and cannot prove your innocence it may be time to reach out to us, have been fact-finding for many years and have assisted individuals, corporations and law firms determine the truth.
Brenda J. McGinley